Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Confident and detail minded professional with current experience that includes dental practice management. Possess a practical problem-solving mindset, good understanding of administrative systems and processes and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of dentistry through 20+ years experience. Easy going, approachable and supportive team member with a mature outlook, the ability to adapt to different workplaces, and to interact respectfully with colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds and ages. Strong adherence to Health and Safety protocols, with experience in working in a Covid-19 vaccination centre following established procedures. Solid computer skills (Word & Excel), self-motivated and goal-orientated, with the best interests of the patients and practice at heart at all times.
Since April 2021 I have been providing coronavirus vaccinations at my current employer, achieving the vaccination of a targeted number of patients.
Deputy PracticeManager/Dentist 2005– present
• Perform all types of dental treatments including diagnosis of gingival and dental problems, minor oral surgical procedures, making fixed and movable dental prostheses, and root canal treatments
• Establish good rapport with patients through careful explanation of each step of the dental treatment plan and reassuring patients during prolonged procedures
• Respect patient’s opinion in refusing or accepting part of treatment or choosing different available option
• Prepare and maintain protocols for clinic policies, procedures and Health and Safety
• Team training and development
Clinic Manager/ Dentist (own private clinic) 2001 – 2005
Dentist 1998 – 2001
Since 2009 I have worked as a Freelance Translator, Medical Writer and as a Team Leader with an insurance company, mainly translating insurance policies, legal documentation and official reports.
• Completed 1st part of a Master's Degree in Dental Prosthodontics, May 2004
• Bachelor's Degree in Oral and Dental Medicine
I particularly enjoy cooking for my family and watching old movies.