Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
A change leader with consulting, communication and analytical expertise used to effectively and rapidly manage technology-based, global HR digital transformation projects.
• Advised clients regarding the key elements of digital HR transformation: people, process, organisation and technology.
• Led design thinking workshops to improve the employee experience.
• Managed client projects related to business process optimisation, HR service delivery model design, HRIT roadmap design, change and communications strategy development.
• Led client engagements using Agile and waterfall project management methods.
• Engaged with senior customer executives to understand customer maturity level in using SuccessFactors product solutions.
• Provided best-practice guidance on customer processes to improve the adoption level and the value gained from SuccessFactors product solutions.
• Translated customers’ business problems into a solution strategy and execution plan.
• Implemented SuccessFactors cloud Performance and Talent Management solutions to help companies drive business execution by streamlining strategic talent management processes.
• Provided best-practice guidance on performance management, succession planning, employee development processes, and workforce analytics, and application configuration to meet customer needs.
• Advised clients regarding employee communication strategy, planning and implementation to facilitate success of change initiatives.
• Used creative writing skills to develop communications regarding organisational change, including M&A integration, reward, and culture.
• Used quantitative and qualitative measures to advise client organisations on the impact their human capital has on the bottom line, identifying areas for improvement. • Managed team of 9 consultants, analysing human capital and financial data to evaluate organisational effectiveness. Led staffing of projects, risk management and the monitoring of business results.
• Project managed the HR work stream of outsourcing projects including the transfer of staff. Significant experience with European Acquired Rights Directive legislation (TUPE, BGB § 613a)
•Planned and implemented transition measures including structure and staffing, communication, employee retention, payroll/benefits transition, and building HR organisation, processes, and standards.
• Key HR project leader on integration team tasked with managing the simultaneous acquisitions and integrations of American and German semiconductor companies.
• Advised managers and facilitated all aspects of HR for employees in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy
•Assigned to newly acquired company in Germany. Quickly developed expertise in German employment laws and practices; responsible for employee communications; facilitated cross-cultural teamwork between American and German HR teams.
• HR consultant to 170 executives, managers, and individual contributors in Canada and the U.S. Advised managers on all HR issues within fast-paced, high-tech environment.
• Refined and implemented innovative, competency-based HR practices that encompassed staffing, assessment, development, and rewards. Spokesperson on competency-based programmes to other HR consulting firms and industry publications.
• Advised senior management on compensation strategy and competency-based rewards programmes.
• Earned Significant Achievement Award for successful implementation of rewards programme.
• Led diversity awareness workshops for IBM managers and employees throughout the U.S. to increase organisational effectiveness and to bring about cultural change.
• Master of Arts, International Policy Studies · GPA 3.8/4.0
• Bachelor of Arts, in French and Spanish Language, Literature, Culture · Magna cum Laude · GPA 4.9/5.0
• Summer study abroad program in Spanish language, Mexican literature, and culture
• Design Thinking for Innovation
• ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching
• HR Consulting
• Change Management
• Process Optimisation
• Design Thinking
• Employee Experience
• Cloud Computing
• SAP SuccessFactors
• Agile Project Management
• Talent Management
• Performance Management
• Succession Planning
• Workforce Planning
• Microsoft Suite