Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Biomedical Equipment Technician with a degree in Electronics Engineering and 10+ years’ expertise in using Biomedical Test Equipment to perform proper calibration and preventive maintenance in line with manufacturer maintenance specifications. Experienced in liaising with both local and international manufacturers & distributors and ordering specific medical equipment parts for the maintenance cycle. Approachable and supportive team member with a commitment to quality customer service and skilled in collaborating with clinical staff for problem-solving and identifying better outcomes. Proven ability to work efficiently under pressure and adhere to safe working practices.
Account Manager, March 2021 - present
• VRT Systems Corporations: supply and delivery of market-leading products needed by the electronic manufacturing& semiconductor companies, including the health sector
Biomedical Equipment Technician, Nov 2019 – July 2020
Pacific Biomedical Services Inc (PBSI), Medical Equipment Service and repair/ Medical Equipment Distributor (15 employees)
• First response during on-call and handle critical medical equipment such as Defibrillator, Dialysis Equipment, IV pump, Patient/Cardiac monitor, Dental Equipment, Laboratory Equipment, Infant Incubator, Autoclave
Biomedical Equipment Technician, April 2017 - March 2019
Hospital Healthcare Facility (50 staff)
• Supervised and coordinated all service and repair activities with respective clinical departments. (Laboratory, ER,ICU, OR, Radiology)
• Canvassed medical equipment and presented pricing, evaluation and updates to hospital administrator
• Established and implemented preventive maintenance programs for biomedical equipment.
• Advised Hospital Administration when equipment should be repaired/replaced and recommended selection of new equipment.
• Managed and coordinated the activities of the Biomedical Engineer Department including the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex medical equipment
Account Manager, Feb 2016 - March 2017
Ark One Solutions Inc, Test and Measurements distributor
Ark One solutions is the exclusive distributor of Keysight technologies product like LCR meter, Oscilloscopes, power supply AC/DC Sources, Frequency counters, Network Analysers (EMG Team 12 staff)
• Created business opportunities in Visayas and Mindanao regions
• Increased sales and closed deals for $100,000USD at Onsmiconductor Cebu, $40,000 USD Network Analyzer at Timex, $35,000USD at Lear Corporation , $20,000 USD at University of San Carlos, and $25,000USD at MSUIIT
Service Engineer, May 2014 - Jan 2016
RJ Biomedical Equipment and Electronics TradingService
Service Engineer, Sept 2013 - Feb 2014
Laboratory Equipment Manufacturer and distributor of Biological safety cabinet with the majority of clients in microbiology departments (9 employees)
• Service engineer of their Esco product and provided training to the end-users.
• Suggested update of test tools calibrations and handled import of products from factory to Cebu site
• Installed Class 3 Biological safety cabinet, Laminar Flow, and Fumehood at Hospital microbiology department
• Responded to service calls from customers and provided updates to head office
BiomedicalEngineer /Team Leader, Feb 2007 - Nov 2012
Private Hospital with medical equipment distribution to the government hospital (60 staff for biomedical team and 4 in my team)
• Implemented in-house preventive maintenance
• Handled service calls and Installation on Medical Equipment in any hospital in the pacific islands such as Federated States of Micronesia and Majuro Marshall Islands.
• Handled LAN and WAN networks in the hospital.
• Liaised with manufacturer and arranged business transaction such as procurements of medical equipment, and shipment arrangements
• Evaluated products and made price comparisons and recommendations to medical director regarding which equipment to procure
• Monitored medical Equipment and communicated with hospital staff re issues with equipment in their respective departments
• Improved biomedical services in their private hospital resulting in reduced costs of repair and maintenance
• Improved medical equipment distribution through direct ordering of medical equipment from the manufacturer and obtaining exclusive distribution contracts
Field Service Engineer, Oct 2003 – Nov 2006
Quest Diagnostic Systems
• Installed and maintained haematology, chemistry, and electrolyte analysers
• Repaired and overhauled instruments such as Clinical Chemistry analysers fully automated instrument (Biotechnical Instrument & CGA instrument), Haematology analyser instruments (Nihon Khoden), and electrolyte instruments (Medical)
• Analysed technical and quality related problems and instrument defects, and liaised with internal and external customers
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
• Practising guitar and ukulele
• Playing Basketball
• Researching new technologies
• Electrical Safety Analyser
• Defibrillator analyser
• Vital Signs & ECG simulator
• Oxygen analyser
• Digital Multi-tester
• Instrument calibration
• Data analysis
• MS Office programs
• Service documentation
• Using soldering equipment and hand tools