Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Qualified Accountant with a strong customer focus, a continuous improvement mindset, and 10+ years’ experience in processing invoices, creditor reconciliations, managing and executing payment processes, payroll, creditor enquiries, problem-solving and assisting with month-end reporting. Great organisational skills with ability to coordinate responsibilities and meet deadlines. Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, high adaptability and flexibility, and a hands-on approach to problem-solving. Enjoy working as a supportive team member as well as independently. Positive attitude, high ethical standards, and willingness to go the extra mile.
Accountant, Feb 2015 – Present
• Daily processing of entries into books of account and generating, distributing weekly receivables reports, and ensuring timely receipt of payments from clients
• Monitoring and following up on timesheets and related functions
• Maintain General Ledger by reconciling internal accounts; ensuring journal entries are made in a timely manner and conducting month-end closing
• Monthly VAT calculations and submission and managing fixed assets
• Review and maintain accounts payable and process the transactions
• Assist with project setup maintenance, opening projects and BP’s on the systems
• Making transfers of employee billable hours and/or expenses and drive month end close processes and reports
Accountant (Contract), Oct – Dec 2014
• Checked payments due for accuracy and loaded payment run for processing
• Captured deposits and accounts payable into Syspro and generated reports
• Compiled billings and bank forecast report to Treasury
• Investigated outstanding goods received notes list and processed inter-company invoices and balances
• Completed credit applications and investigated and resolved queries relating to non-payment of debtor invoices
Finance Manager, Feb – May 2014
• Completed accounting up to balance sheet, processes journals, drafted balance sheet reconciliations and processes and balances the cashbook to accurately reflect all transactions
• Cash flow management – ensured adequate controls were in place to effectively manage cash flow, and provided regular reports on cash status
• Checked all payments due for accuracy, presented payments for authorization and loaded run for processing
• Assisted with budgeting process, ensuring templates were created and distributed to departments and verified and collated feedback for inclusion in the overall budget
• Assisted CEO with annual financial audit and prepared financial statements
• Managed payroll and office equipment and stationery procurement and controlled petty cash
Financial Accountant, April 2010 – Oct 2013
• Raised sundry debtor and central services invoices and processed call and rental interest
• Calculated and processed work in progress and deferred income
• Completed bad debts provision schedule for debtors over 270 days and processed journal
• Processed depreciation journal, salary bank statement entries and salary accruals
• Checked values of accruals and provisions before processing
• Processed CIPRO fees journals, deferred expense share incentive scheme and central services recharge journals
• Revaluated FOREX accounts and processed and agreed inter-company invoices and balances
• Reconciled balance sheet accounts (agree inter-company balances with all entities)
• Completed management accounts, VAT returns and creditor reconciliations
Branch Accountant, Sept 2009 – March 2010
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
Medical Education Center
• Fire Fighting & Evacuation
• Health & Safety Representation
• First Aid (Level 1)
Centre for Applied Leadership Excellence
• 5-day leadership development series
Bytes People Solutions
• Excel 1 & 2
• Microsoft Word
• AX Dynamics
• SYSPRO ERP