Work in New Zealand: Join our friendly dynamic team!
As we are growing, we are looking for new team members who can compliment our range of skills and help us provide the best support possible to migrants wishing to move to New Zealand.
We are always open to new ideas and this approach makes us an industry leader in the immigration field.
So if you think that this would be an exciting area of work for you, let us know what you can do to improve the level of support we can offer to migrants from all over the world.
We might be able to create just the right role for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and corresponding with clients and authorities
- Managing client communication by providing ongoing support and advice throughout the process
The successful applicant will have
- a solid knowledge base and be up to date with immigration regulations
- excellent communication skills,
- outstanding attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- the ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and face multiple priorities efficiently
- good problem solving and decision making capabilities
- high ethical standards and integrity
- strong computer skills
- an excellent understanding of cultural differences and the ability to relate well to our international clientele (second language would be an advantage)
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- a hands on approach when it comes to supporting other team members.
If you have the above skills and would enjoy working in our multi-national environment as part of our team we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our team
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and our office manager need admin support to help them cope with their growing work loads. In this role you will be based in our office in Nelson.
If you are interested email Martina Koennecke<[email protected]>
Experienced Recruitment Professional
Are you passionate about assisting skilled migrant job seekers with finding just the right job in New Zealand?
Our popular and highly efficient Job Search Team would love to hear from you!
Are you a Networking Guru?
As networking becomes more and more important, we are growing our existing contact base in New Zealand.
If you are good at identifying networking opportunities and enjoy communicating with other professionals, please get in touch!
We simply do not have the capacities to provide as much up to date information and news on our website as we would like to.
If you enjoy writing and have excellent proof reading capabilities, this could be an opportunity for us to work together.
This job can definitely be done remotely and therefore does not require you to be in Nelson or even New Zealand.
Are you a capable sales professional with a strength for establishing good relationships and trust?
Do you have the the ability to communicate well with a broad range of people from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds and have a good understanding of their situation and needs?
Are you looking for a placement to gain overseas experience as part of your qualification pathway?
We can offer you a wide range of options that cover your professional direction and will comply with your education requirements: junior lawyers, HR and recruitment juniors, management graduates etc. - and Nelson is a great place to stay while getting overseas experience!
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you!