Our client is a private radiology group looking for an experienced General Radiologist with preferably good MSK experience in Auckland North Shore and in the South Island
A great location to settle with an amazing beach, fishing, mountain climbing, botanic gardens, beautiful walks, close proximity to a number of ski fields, a welcoming family friendly community and house prices that haven’t gone berserk yet.
If a balance of lifestyle, location and career is key for you then this role could be it.
You will have the advantage to work across a range of modalities, with support and advice from our Radiologists across the country. Not only this but you can have the option to contribute to 'Anytime' reporting if you wish. So, if you’re RANZCR, or an overseas Radiologist eligible for NZ registration qualified with subspecialty low-mid range interventional and MSK interests this role could be yours.
What is in for you:
A generous competitive remuneration package including health insurance and extensive leave entitlements
- Funding and support for professional development opportunities
- Flexible working to create a great work/lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to brainstorm with exceptional peers across the organisation
- Wellbeing incentives including Health insurance, 6 weeks annual leave, Life Insurance, MPS Membership
- Relocation and Immigration support from overseas applicants to New Zealand
To be successfully appointed to this role, you will have:
Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to build trust and treat all patients across the private and DHB domains with respect and dignity
- Been registered with the NZMC or elligible for NZ registration
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.