About The Role:
As a Shift Engineer, we want you to become part of our small team to keep the plant and machinery running reliably, critical thinking methodologies to be used on our day to day troubleshooting and fault finding, along with planned maintenance, on Ventia’s Central Alliance contract at Palmerston North Hospital in New Zealand.
This full-time opportunity offers 40 hours a week on a rolling shift pattern, plus on-call. Once training has been completed, the hourly pay rate is $39.00 + Kiwi Saver + On-Call Allowance.
- Training & Upskilling Provided
- Trade Certificate Allowance
- Welding Certificate Allowance
- Tool Allowance
- First Aid Allowance
- Registration Paper Allowance
- Uniform & Safety Boots Provided
- Troubleshooting diagnosis on plant equipment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving methodologies
- Fault diagnosis, root cause analysis and remediation
- Isolation work on mechanical equipment
- Planned & Reactive Maintenance
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Mechanical/Electrical trade qualification
- Proven experience in the Engineering industry
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work on a diverse range of plant and equipment
- Computer literate
- High Attention to detail
- Steam experience would be beneficial but not essential as training provided
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.