This employer is a leading supplier of John Deere and Polaris equipment throughout the South Island. Through their extensive network of 11 branches, they supply a range of quality brands to the agricultural, construction, and forestry industries. They are a company that is passionate about their people, their customers, and their industry.
Their very energetic, local team at their Outdoor Branch are seeking an experienced Service Technician to join them. They have great local knowledge and relationships with customers. You will be working on the Polaris Brand whilst providing exceptional customer service. They will provide you with world-class training.
The successful candidate will be involved in the service and repair work of a range of Polaris, farm and recreation equipment. Apart from your technical know-how, they are looking for an exceptional individual who is a strong team player that can adapt to any situation.
They provide a supportive environment that promotes personal and professional development to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in your career.
About the role:
- Complete servicing on all machinery efficiently and effectively, exceeding the expectations of the customer;
- Assemble and conduct pre-delivery checks on new Caravans, ready for delivery;
- Adhere to and promote all health and safety practices within the business;
- Continually maintain and upskill your knowledge of new machinery, technical skills and servicing techniques, with their support;
- Communicate with all customers in a professional manner, while representing and promoting the business positively; and
- Be available for an on-call roster, for after-hours callouts or urgent work as required.
- Work on their other brands when required i.e. boats, caravans, company fleet vehicles etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in servicing Caravans, Polaris, agricultural machinery or similar;
- Proficient ability to use various IT solutions and diagnostic tools in daily activities;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- The ability to work in a team or independently;
- Personal organisational skills with the ability to plan and schedule work; and
- The right attitude and take ownership of your work, support customers and contribute to growing the business.
Discover the incredible benefits!
- 5-6 weeks Annual Leave options.
- They believe in investing in their employees' futures. That's why they offer ongoing training and development opportunities, ensuring that you have all the tools you need to succeed and advance your career.
- You'll have the chance to expand your career horizons across their diverse and dynamic business. They value growth and are committed to helping you reach your full potential.
- And of course, they offer a competitive salary because they understand the importance of recognising and rewarding your hard work.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.