Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The Senior Investigator will undertake a range of regulatory interventions in response to suspected or identified non-compliance within the water services sector, including providing specialist investigation services
The Senior Investigator will:
- Exercise statutory delegations to implement drinking water Compliance, Monitoring and Enforcement strategy
- Focus on drinking water regulation and how te ao Māori is incorporated into investigations
- Use data and insights to identify areas where non-compliance may be occurring and inform advice and approaches
- Plan, co-ordinate, review and carry out investigations across Aotearoa in accordance with organisational requirements, applying a broad range of investigative techniques
Innovation and creativity are key drivers in the way they work - their size requires them to be smart and agile.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
They are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience in investigating and prosecutions
- Has a relevant qualification or comparable experience as an investigator at senior or advanced level
- Proven ability to analyse data to identify areas of likely non-compliance
- Is able to work across Aotearoa New Zealand in support of geographically spread team (travel required)
- Is able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.