Be a part of this employers recovery journey and history! forming part of a motivated engineering team based out of Napier, in the sunny Hawke's Bay!
Working within this primary industry key player, this role is pivotal in providing leadership of the site's high voltage electrical distribution strategy including determination and implementation of capital and maintenance projects across this thriving and established organisation.
A bit about the role
They seeking a highly motivated, process driven, Senior Electrical Engineer, overseeing a key division, and providing support to the wider engineering team. Reporting to the Site Engineering Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Asset Strategy Definition & Development: Overall ownership of the high voltage strategy, performance and maintenance of the site.
- HV Network Leadership: Leading and managing all aspects of HV to LV power distribution design to current NZ standards.
- Project Scoping & Approval: Managing the full life cycle of capital works from budget preparation to approvals process including detailed design, procurement and safe and timely installation.
- Project Management including MOC, commercial, undertaking feasibility studies, supervising estimation, design, installation and commissioning of the engineering works program.
A bit about you
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in electrical design, electrical distribution (high voltage) and manufacturing industry
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Proven strategic, performance planning and project management experience with an electrical distribution focus
- Strategic awareness, and ability to influence, negotiate and analyse.
- Knowledge of electrical process switching instruction design and ability to read drawings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an amazing opportunity to demonstrate your senior electrical engineering skills with a company that truly backs its employees. A reflection of the level of importance this role, a total remuneration range of $145,000 to $155,000 is on offer for the right candidate, plus a long list of company benefits, including life cover and medical insurance.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.