- Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of software solutions as per the development roadmap.
- Provides key input into the design and development activities of the product in collaboration with other Software Engineers and stakeholders.
- Offer coaching to junior and intermediate developers when required
- Required to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies, especially in smart home systems.
- Possess expertise in Java for handling legacy applications, Kotlin, Hilt/Dagger, data binding, Kotlin Coroutines, REST with Retrofit, EventBus, and Android services
- Demonstrate proficiency in implementing MVVM and MVI patterns.
- Additionally, familiarity or knowledge of AOSP and SQL is highly desirable.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.