Today as a family-owned and operated company, they have a presence from Nelson right through to Southland and over to the West Coast of the South Island – selling and servicing industry-leading products and technology within the Agricultural, Construction, Forestry, Commercial, Lifestyle and Adventure/Recreation sectors. At Drummond & Etheridge, they are dedicated to providing top-notch products and services to valued customers. They believe in fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment, where each team member plays a crucial role in their success.
They're looking for dedicated and driven individuals to become part of their newly established branch team. As a Sales Consultant, you'll play a crucial role in their company's expansion and prosperity. You'll enjoy the chance to work in a contemporary environment where you can personalize your space while serving customers, ensuring they have a great interaction with this employer's brands, and conducting product demonstrations, particularly in the viticulture sector, showcasing KMS Rinklin gear.
About the Role:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional advice on the suitability of the range of equipment to customers.
- Networking to build on existing customer relationships and develop new clients.
- Being an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Understanding and following company policies, and procedures and maintaining accurate sales documentation.
- Conducting equipment demonstrations and customer events.
- Implementing and maintaining regular call cycles.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of modern equipment applications and operational practices.
- Demonstrated experience with modern machinery management technology systems.
- Proven and demonstrated sales experience 2+ Years is desirable.
- Prior exposure in the New Zealand Agriculture and Viticulture marketplace.
In addition to the above technical abilities, you must also:
- Be organised and able to successfully manage your time to achieve the best sales outcomes.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Come to work with a great attitude and be ready to perform.
- Take accountability and ownership of the role.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be IT literate with the ability to pick up new programs quickly.
- Be a team player and help maintain the positive working environment.
- Build trusting relationships with customers and team members.
- Have the ability to always deliver results for the customer.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.