This employer is excited to be on the search for a skilled and experienced Reliability Engineer/Maintenance Planner to join their motivated engineering team based out of Milburn, in the stunning region of Otago!
Working within this primary industry key player, this role is pivotal in maintaining and enhancing the reliability of plant operations across this thriving and established organisation.
A bit about the role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will:
- Maintain and coordinate the maintenance planning programme
- Monitor, review and provide feedback on performance, availability and reliability of the plant
- Provide engineering expertise and hands on support for the Engineering Trades team
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement and provide technical support for minor and capital projects as required.
A bit about you
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in plant maintenance, reliability and performance planning
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent
- Certified CMRP and limited electrical EST Certificate
- Strategic awareness, and ability to influence, negotiate and analyse.
- Knowledge of electrical process, PLC and DCS control systems
- Knowledge of asset management software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an amazing opportunity to demonstrate your reliability engineering and planning skills with a company that truly backs its employees. As a reflection of the level of importance this role is to this employers business, a total remuneration range of $100,00 to $120,000 is on offer for the right candidate, plus a long list of company benefits, including life cover and medical insurance!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.