About the role | Registered Nurse
This employer is seeking an experienced, dynamic and passionate Registered Nurse to deliver high quality nursing services to patients undergoing a range of surgery specialities, from children to adults.
You will utilise your nursing knowledge, assessment skills and professional judgement to provide clinical support, education and advocacy. This facility is unique as it also caters to Paediatric operations, therefore a foundation and understanding of caring for children e.g. Starship Hospital, will make you truly stand out in their recruitment drive.
Who they are looking for | Is this you?
- Registered Nurse with current APC
- Knowledge and experience of working in a post surgical environment (Minimum of 12 months is essential to progress)
- Understanding and interest in both adult and paediatric care
- Deliver excellent verbal and written communication
- Exemplary attention to detail
- A passion for delivering clinical excellence to your patients
- A depth of strength and the comfortability to work autonomously when required
Perks & Benefits | They love the extras!
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Free morning teas/subsidised meals
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.