What can they offer you?
- Competitive remuneration with bonus structure
- Great team environment, plus group employee discount purchasing package
- Opportunity to work for a national HVAC & Refrigeration company
- Career & development opportunities
- Vehicle, tools & equipment to do a top-notch job - including new iPhone
About the employer
They are Market Leaders in Natural Refrigeration Technology who provide innovative commercial and retail refrigeration solutions to leading business throughout New Zealand. They consistently rate some of the highest engagement scores in their industry - which comes down to their team of people who are at the top of their game.
They support team members career growth, through training programs and on the job development opportunities; including work on projects that are NZ firsts in natural refrigeration.
About the role: Come as you! | Nau mai
This is a varied role based in Christchurch, amongst EcoChill's high performing service team where you will be servicing and maintaining refrigeration and ventilation systems in retail and commercial environments.
Your experience and expertise will be vital for training and educating apprentices and team members.
Key day to day functions in the role:
- Competently service, maintain & install all types of refrigeration equipment
- Ensure monthly scheduled maintenance is completed
- Assist in the training, education & encouragement of other team members
- Plan, organise & communicate with customers and internal parties
- Ensure the highest levels of quality & workmanship are obtained, plus best trade practices adhered to at all times
People are at the heart of their business and they are committed to keeping it that way by implementing strong support systems for their team, creating opportunities for them to reach their full potential and enable success.
The ideal Service & Maintenance Engineer:
- Level 4 Certificate in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration, minimum of 2+ years' experience post qualification
- Hard working, diligent, & good at problem solving
- Refrigerant handlers' certificate
- Licensed & Registered Electrical Service Technician
- Full Class 1 Drivers License
If you want to become a part of a genuine team, committed, and involved in the business vision, who genuinely enjoy what they do and who they do it with, then make sure to contact your job search specialist!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.