World-class facilities. Premier lifestyle. A future that matters.
Located at the top of the South Island and one of the sunniest place in New Zealand, Nelson is a great place to live and work. Nelson has beautiful beaches, is surrounded by national parks and alpine environments, and has a vibrant arts and crafts culture. It is an hour from the Abel Tasman and Nelson Lakes National Parks with their stunning beaches and tracks. You will have easy access to some of New Zealand’s premier mountain biking parks, and multiday biking and tramping tracks.
They are looking for a generalist Radiologist preferably with a subspecialty area in Breast Imaging. You will join their well-respected and friendly radiologist team, with equally respected and experienced imaging staff, alongside their strong technical and administrative teams. The role will involve multimodality general radiology reporting. Breast imaging, or MSK would be an advantage, but all enquiries are welcome.
The successful candidate will provide high quality, patient focused radiology services. As well as exceptional clinical skills, you will be a good communicator and team player. You will work within a multidisciplinary team including radiologists, MITs, and nurses, and have regular contact with referrers. They want their Radiologists to possess a true passion and commitment to the people of the region. Proudly New Zealand owned and operated, Pacific Radiology is New Zealand’s largest leading private radiology company with more than 40 branches across the country. Committed to their purpose of world-class radiology, delivered locally they provide exceptional imaging, reporting and contract services to their communities.
This employee benefits include:
- A generous competitive remuneration package including health insurance, extensive leave entitlements and regulatory and indemnity costs covered
- Funding and support for professional development opportunities
- Flexible working to create a great work/lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to brainstorm with exceptional peers across the organisation
- Wellbeing incentives including Southern Cross health insurance
Your workday will include:
- General diagnostic multimodality reporting performed according to a weekly roster
- Access to and leading multidisciplinary meetings, case review and case conferences
- Great on demand case review support from the local radiologists
- Performing high-quality diagnostic imaging to this employers published protocols and standards
- Delivering compassionate, considerate and professional patient care
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.