The latest opportunity
This environment boasts world class facilities, services as well as impeccable customer service. They offer locations in both Newmarket and the North Shore ensuring their services and expertise are widely available. Working alongside the three renowned Oral Surgeons, the right candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team of clinical and non clinical team mates. If you are interested by the prospect of working within a specialised and focussed environment, being an expert in your chosen scope of practice being PACU then make sure to contact your job search specialist!
The role | PACU/ Recovery room Registered Nurse
Working within a multi specialist team you will be part of the dedicated PACU team who collaborate and work alongside other health professionals. You will need to pride yourself on being an effective communicator as you will key part of a patient's journey within the facility. This environment is often very busy given their reputation as specialists, meaning that you will need to thrive and love working within a fast paced and engaging environment. A breakdown of the key elements of the role is provided below.
- Completing required documentation to a high standard
- Recover patients post- surgery and give post - operative instructions
- Provide high -quality care for Patients and Whanau
- Able to remain calm and respond in emergency situations
- Drug supple management
- Organizing and coordinating theater lists
- Liaising with non -clinical staff
- Proven nursing leadership skills
What they are looking for | Is this you?
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a PACU/ Recovery room Nurse.
- ACLS - Level 5 or higher
- Access to a vehicle to navigate between the North Shore and Newmarket would be highly desirable
- Passion or a keen interest in the Maxilofacial/ Dental industry
Perks & Benefits | They love the extras
- Staff Parking available on site
- Christmas and New Year shutdown
- No weekends
- Early finish every Friday to ensure you start your weekend right, every week
- Highly competitive salary in line with Hospitals in New Zealand (dependent on experience)
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.