What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual well being allowance
- Memberships and registrations paid by the company
- Opportunity to work over a variety of contracts
- Budget for professional development as well as internal training
- Be part of a fun, focused team where a balance between hard work and recreation is valued
- Work with patients that match your interests and personality
- Pool vehicle available for work travel
- Live and play in a stunning part of New Zealand. You choose, Nelson or Blenheim for your home base but you will travel and work between both clinics
- Graduated increase in annual leave to 5 weeks after 5 years service
About the Company
This employer is a nationwide provider dedicated to delivering quality client care and outcomes through a full spectrum of services and innovative health solutions. Physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, workplace services and health & well being are provided by their dedicated and energetic team of professionals.They have a passionate and supportive management team who's ethos is about putting their staff and clients first. They offer a stable and long term environment for their staff and pride themselves on being an employer of choice.
About the role
- A busy full-time role with options for a flexible working week
- You will work between both the Nelson and Blenheim clinics and have the ability and flexibility to drive to them as needed
- A variety of contracts will be covered including ACC, Vocational Rehabilitation, predominantly SAW and concussion
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with a collaborative, holistic and bespoke approach, who are all keen to pass on their knowledge and help train and upskill you
- Work closely with your clients and their Whanau by providing therapy and education to assist them on their recovery journey and to achieve their goals
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and progress your career
- Structured onboarding and ongoing support
- A qualified and registered Occupational Therapist, you will ideally have 5 years + of experience and the capability to work with the complexities of ACC cases
- Personality plus! This is a diverse and eclectic team befitting the region. They're looking for a team player who lives their life well and loves their chosen field.
- A great problem solving head. You will have on site support from the allied health team with your OT colleagues offering remote support from Christchurch
- Confident driving skills as there will be travel between Nelson and Blenheim clinics
- It's all about attitude! You will need to be a friendly, flexible and intelligent relationship builder. An innovative and change-based team player that does not believe in a cookie-cutter approach to their clients
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.