Your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnostic imaging of a good quality and in line with published imaging protocols.
- Recording information in the relevant Radiology Information System.
- Consistently acting with consideration and compassion to all patients.
- Ensuring the quality philosophies of Pacific Radiology are integrated throughout your practice
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience as a Medical Radiation Technologist and a sound knowledge of techniques and practices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Continuous improvement focus and collaborative mind set to deliver better outcomes
They offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Generous leave entitlements including; five weeks annual leave and five days domestic leave each year (both pro rated for part time).
- Professional development with support for your ongoing growth as well as the opportunity to work with exceptional practitioners who are considered leaders in their field.
- Southern Cross Health Insurance.
Please note, appointment to this position will be conditional on a satisfactory Police vetting and risk assessment as per the Children’s Act 2014.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.