Each of these Organizations is unique with their own positive and flexible culture committed to growing and developing their staff.
The ideal candidate must have
- Experience as an MRT in general radiography and CT or
- Conducting MRI patient examination to a high level
- Training and supporting students within the MRI department
- Desire to work in a quality focused multidisciplinary team
- Conducting MRI patient examinations to a high standard
- The passion to deliver high – quality care
- Sonographer - conducting and interpreting ultrasound patient examinations to a high standard
- Previous experience practicing sonography in the busy clinic or hospital environment
- You will be able to to perform a variety of Ultrasound examinations
The successful Candidate will be offered:
- Highly negotiable pay rate and benefits
- Ongoing professional development support
- Free parking on site
- Fantastic work/life balance
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.