About The Role:
Carrying out Planned Mechanical Maintenance and Reactive work at Palmerston North Hospital in New Zealand.
This full-time opportunity offers 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday with potential overtime. Depending on your qualifications and experience, the hourly pay rate sits between $32.98 - $43.75 + Super + allowances.
- Training & Upskilling Provided.
- Trade Certificate Allowance.
- Welding Certificate Allowance.
- Tool Allowance.
- First Aid Allowance.
- Registration Paper Allowance.
- Additional weekly allowances for relevant qualifications.
- PPE, Uniform & Safety Boots Provided.
- Fault diagnosis, root cause analysis and remediation
- Isolation work on mechanical equipment
- Delivery of the Planned & Preventative Maintenance Program of work.
- Mechanical works on HVAC, steam and condensate return systems, pumps, hydraulics, vacuum, and compressed air systems along with specialised clinical and dental service equipment.
Key Skills & Attributes Include:
- Qualified Trades person as a Fitter and Turner, Fitter Welder with Mechanical Maintenance, and diagnostic experience.
- General overall aptitude for Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- Proven practical knowledge from an engineering background.
- Manual machining, welding, and fabrication knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse range of plant and equipment.
- Chemical handling and a firm understanding of solvents and adhesives etc.
- Competent with basic computer/technology and skills.
- This is a hands-on role. Must be physically fit and able.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.