L2 / L3 Systems Engineer
A boutique MSP based in Auckland. The company is focused on MS Cloud technologies and is looking for the next top-talented Engineer to join
As an L2 / L3 Systems Engineer, you'll help deploy technology solutions to small and medium businesses across Auckland.
Ideally, you will have experience from within an MSP and be comfortable with working in Managed Services environment as an engineer - this includes maintaining accurate billable hours timesheets, and experience with PSA & RMM solutions.
If you are a motivated, self-starter who enjoys taking ownership of your role, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for somebody who will tick most of the boxes in terms of technical skills and capability below. If you're not sure how you stack up technically, apply anyway and we can have a discussion about whether this may be a good fit for you.
- MS infrastructure set-up and migration with reference to Office 365, SharePoint & Exchange Online
- VMware or Hyper-V virtualisation technologies
- Hybrid/cloud AzureAD and Active Directory environments
- Desktops (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10) maintenance and management
- Networking & basic hardware services
- Deployment & Management technologies – InTune, Kaseya etc
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in a constantly evolving industry
- Opportunity for growth: we support further relevant education and certification
Over 1.7 million people live in Auckland - over a third of New Zealand’s population. It’s the region of choice for over half of new migrants. They’re drawn here by Auckland’s job opportunities, good climate, stunning natural environment with beautiful harbours, beaches, and parks and its vibrant, cosmopolitan centre. Auckland is the nation’s economic powerhouse, accounting for 38% of New Zealand’s economic output (GDP) and 36% of New Zealand’s paid employment.
Find out more about New Zealand's regions using our Regional Checker Tool.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.