As a family-owned and operated company, this employer has a presence from Nelson right through to Southland and over to the West Coast of the South Island – selling and servicing industry-leading products and technology within the Agricultural, Construction, Forestry, Commercial, Lifestyle and Adventure/Recreation sectors. They are dedicated to providing top-notch products and services to valued customers. They believe in fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment, where each team member plays a crucial role in their success.
To be successful in the role of golf and turf technician it is preferrable to have:
- Experience and understanding of golf and turf equipment.
- Experienced and qualified technician with diagnostic ability (experience working on John Deere equipment would be an advantage).
- Experience with cutting reel settings advantageous.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and schedule work.
- Positive attitude and driven to support customers
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism at all times.
- Have the right attitude and take ownership of work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Committed to contributing to growing the business through recommendations to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Ability to converse with customers and provide an effective solution to any problem
- Available for an on-call roster for after-hours call outs or urgent work as required.
- The use of IT solutions in daily activity and diagnostic work.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Complete repairs and or maintenance on machinery in a timely and effective manner
- Preparation of new golf and turf equipment ready for delivery
- Complete and document paperwork requirements.
- Complying with all health and safety requirements.
- Maintaining and upskilling in your knowledge of new machinery, technical skills and servicing techniques.
- Communication with customers.
Discover the incredible benefits of working for this employer!
- 5 -6 weeks Annual Leave options.
- They believe in investing in their employees' futures. That's why they offer ongoing training and development opportunities, ensuring that you have all the tools you need to succeed and advance your career.
- You'll have the chance to expand your career horizons across this diverse and dynamic business. They value growth and are committed to helping you reach your full potential.
- And of course, they offer a competitive salary because they understand the importance of recognising and rewarding your hard work.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you think you have the skills and experience to add value (even if not specified), make sure to contact your job search specialist!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.