The role you have been looking for!
Are you looking for a role within a fast-paced general practice that offers a wide range of diversity in services and allows you to develop and enhance your career? With our latest role they feel they have found exactly this! The Practice offers an environment which caters to a diverse community, they empower and encourage professional growth and development, whilst also allowing you to grow your career within the same organisation.
Who are they?
This employer has an outstanding reputation in delivering holistic and clinically sound care to New Zealanders. The practice is located in Stonefields, next to the wonderful Stonefields Market which offers ample parking and access to a wide variety of retail stores, including hairdressers, Gyms and food suppliers. They offer a wide variety of services from Skin Cancer, Minor Surgery, Immunisations, Smears, Travel Advice, Wellness checks + much more. Their environment suits Nurses who strive and have the ambition to provide positive health outcomes for their patients. If this sounds like you and you would love to succeed and accelerate a career in the Primary Care sector - this is the perfect role for you!
- Holistic Clinical care delivery (all encompassing)
- Health assessments
- Health promotion
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Smoking cessation support
- 32 hours per week to achieve a better work-life balance!
- Offering up to $98,000 per annum
- Weekend and public close downs
- Individual Development / Education pathways
The ideal candidate
- Hold a current Annual Practising Certificate
- A minimum of 1 years Practise Nursing experience
- Experience of collaboration with both health and non health professionals
- Hold a current Authorised Vaccinators Certificate
- Smear taker (desirable)
- Be competent in chronic disease management and wound care management
- Be compassionate and friendly
- Be committed to continuous quality improvement and professional development
- Enjoy working as part of a fun and friendly team
- Proven experience using practice management software especially Medtech Evolution (highly desirable)
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.