About the company:
Our company is still growing and looking for more staff. We have been in operation for more than 20+ years specialising in all types of repairs including high-quality vehicles, insurance claims, and commercial and structural repairs.
Our new workshop contains the latest state of the art equipment including:
- Car-o-liner speed
- Car-o-tronic 3d measuring
- Car-o-liner quick42
- Twin preparation and twin-side loading spray bake oven
- 5x scissor lifters
About the role:
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Collision Repair Technician / Qualified Panel Beater. This really is an exciting role, in which you can grow to your own strengths.
To be successful in this position you will thrive on being part of a great team and taking on new challenges.
To be successful you must:
- Be proficient with Car-o-liner
- Be competent in all aspects of repair techniques
- Be able to work efficiently and produce high-quality work
- Be able to work without supervision and follow instructions
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Have good time management
- Work well in a team environment
- Have a clean & current driving licence
- Maintain good presentation
Hours of work are; 8.00AM-4.30PM Monday-Friday, & Saturday mornings 8:00AM-12:00PM (when required).
Remuneration will be based on experience and will be discussed during the interview.
About the region:
New Zealand’s capital city, built on dramatic hills surrounding one of the southern hemisphere’s largest deep water ports. In 2017, Wellington was ranked No.1 city in the world to live in a global Deutsche Bank study. Find out more about New Zealand's regions.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.