THE ROLE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR
Their candidates are attracted to smaller teams with BIG cultures. they are passionate to learn and enhance their scope of practice, as well as driving clinical excellence in their communities. If you are looking for a family feel when you walk through the door, a leadership team which are committed and passionate when it comes to your development and future opportunities. Then this could be perfect for you.
WHO ARE THEY?
This employer has an outstanding reputation in delivering holistic and clinically sound care to New Zealanders. The practice is ideally located in Milford and close to Takapuna. They are a team focussed on providing education and holistic clinical care to patients with both basic and complex needs. However they also care for more vulnerable patients with long term and chronic conditions.
Their environment suits Nurses who strive and have the ambition to provide positive health outcomes for their patients and if this sounds like you and you would love to succeed and accelerate a career in the Primary Care sector. This is perfect for you.
- Holistic Clinical care delivery (all encompassing)
- Tele triage
- Health Assessments
- Weekend and public holiday close downs
- Individual Development/ Education pathway
The ideal candidate
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Ideally Practice Nursing or Community Nursing experience
- Experience of collaboration with both health and non health professionals
- Be competent in chronic disease management and wound care management
- Be compassionate and friendly
- Be committed to continuous quality improvement and professional development
- Proven experience using practice management software especially Medtech Evolution (highly desirable)
- Able to cover leave, as required
- Enjoy working as part of a fun and friendly team
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.