This employer has a full-time position Workshop Hand available for an eager person. A great opportunity for the right person who is willing to learn a new skill set.
Offering on the job training with a competitive salary, medical scheme, overtime (when available) with a chance to develop your skills in a top-class collaborative and supportive work environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, they are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The company have a long-standing reputation for high standards of workmanship, so looking for someone who will take pride in their work, not afraid to ask questions if unsure.
- Assist with basic Engineering Workshop Duties
- Some basic workshop experience a bonus
- Tapping, drilling, gluing & cutting metal etc.
- Able to take accurate & work out measurements.
- Work collaboratively within Production team.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Loading and Offloading trucks with forklift
Key to the success & growth in this role:
- Mechanically minded.
- Willingness to take on challenges.
- Enthusiastic about Engineering industry
- Understand expectations of high work standards
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good level of fitness, can be physically demanding
- Ability to follow processes.
- Adhere to safety & quality requirements.
- Work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good attitude & communication skills are a must.
- Forklift License would be ideal but not necessary.
Salary: Competitive $/hr neg with skills
Hours: 40hrs min/week – Day Shift
Misc: Medical scheme & overtime if available
Type: Full time Permanent job
Location: North Shore, Auckland
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.