About the company
We are a renowned Electrical Contracting business in Australia and New Zealand with over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to join our Auckland based team.
About the role
An Electrical worker is employed to use the skills acquired through training and is an employee who can demonstrate the following, but is not limited to the duties below:
I. Inspect, Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
II. Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
III. Switchboard upgradesIV. Underground mains cabling
V. RCD fault finding
VI. Perform general electrical maintenance
VII. Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components
VIII. Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices
IX. Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
X. Circuit breaker corrective maintenance
XI. Good knowledge of various test equipment
XII. Carry out duties as lawfully and reasonably required
To be considered we require the following criteria to be met:
• EWRB Registered or a EWRB Limited Licence holder with a view to becoming fully registered
• A keen team player
• Good understanding of the construction industry
• Punctual and reliable
• Well presented
• Can do attitude and highly motivated with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to communicate well with colleagues and other trades
• Living and working visa rights within NZ.
What we can offer you in return is:
• Full time employment (PAYE)
• Excellent rates of pay based on experience
• Overtime rates
• Optional 1 RDO (Rostered day off) per month
• Uniform & PPE (Power tools provided)
• Room for growth within our company structure to meet your career goals
• Friendly, helpful and supportive team
• A strong team culture with regular team building.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.