We are one of the largest electrical services contractors in New Zealand and a leading provider of integrated asset management, operations and maintenance services to the power, transmission and distribution industries. We invite applications from people interested in starting a career in the electrical industry as a Trainee Linesperson or Trainee Arborist for our Wellington Electrical Services Division.
On this Training Programme, you'll get the training, portable skills and career opportunities that will set you up for life!
On one hand you're gaining a recognised trade qualification as part of a leading global business, where you'll benefit from first-class mentoring, great support, and exposure to a wide range of disciplines. You'll also be earning from the first day you join us.
- Have an interest or previous experience in the Electrical industry
- Enjoy physical activities and the outdoors
- Be physically fit and strong
- Not be bothered by climbing and working at heights
- Be prepared to travel away from home for work
- Have a good eye for detail
- Take pride in your work
- Be practical with manual tasks and hand tools
- Be keen to learn and commit to a training programme
- Be a good communicator and enjoy a team environment
- Have a valid driver's licence
- Have a commitment and awareness toward personal safety and well being
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to be considered. Please note that shortlisted candidates must be prepared to undergo online assessments, interviews, Police vetting and a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.