What’s in it for me?
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s well-being.
- Experience career progression and development through training opportunities
- Stable, full-time, permanent employment
- A wide range of employee benefits
We are a multinational operation, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
About the Role
We are an established service provider in the High Voltage electrical industry. We are currently seeking to fill multiple positions in Nelson, Christchurch or Greymouth for Electricians or Electrical Fitters.
In this role, you will be part of a growing team of dedicated and highly skilled staff, working in a high-voltage substation environment. The work is varied and will range from maintenance, installation and commissioning transformers, circuit breakers, voltage transformers, current transformers, protection relays, battery banks and LV electrical work.
About the You
To be considered for this role, you will need to be fully registered and hold a full EWRB practising license as well as the below:
- Experience in the High Voltage electrical industry will be preferred
- Commercial and Industrial electricians will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- An ability to work without supervision and to work effectively with both internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrate high levels of understanding of and adherence to the Health and Safety practices and regulations of the High Voltage Industry
- Be physically fit especially with heavy lifting and stretching (free of back problems)
- Be prepared to work overtime
- Have the willingness to learn
A valid NZ class 1 driver’s license is also required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your experience and be part of an international company!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.