Honnor Drilling Limited are seeking applications for a Drill Rig Assistant.
You will need to be someone who is service-focused with a professional approach and have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. You must be organised and have impeccable time management skills, which you will be able to apply in a practical, commercial manner. Additionally, you will have a proven ability to work in a physically demanding role under pressure.
If you are interested in this role and possess all or most of the following attributes, we would be most interested in hearing from you.
• A team player, self-starter and willing to work un-supervised with sufficient experience
• Mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn general engineering skills (welding, gas cutting, grinding) and operate workshop machinery
• A 'thinking' person with common sense, initiative and a positive can-do attitude
• Physically fit, healthy and capable of heavy lifting
• Available and willing to travel and work away from home when required
• Available and willing to work up to 10 -12 hour days and weekends where required
• Willing to work outdoors and in all weather conditions
• Hold a current full class 1 license, including driving manual vehicle
• A current heavy traffic license (Class 2) or be prepared to obtain a heavy traffic license within the first 2 months of employment
• Comfortable and able to work at heights
All PPE will be supplied.
We are a company that promotes a strong team culture and we are committed to the professional development of all our employees. As such, there are genuine advancement opportunities for high performers.
Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.