Through their extensive network of 11 branches, this employer supplies a range of quality brands to the agricultural, golf, construction, and forestry industries. They are a company that is passionate about their people, their customers, and their industry.
This person will assist in the repairs & maintenance of all brands/types of farm machinery, refurbishment of used machinery and dismantling / prepping of secondhand tractor parts.
They are one of the largest dismantling yards in the South Island with a fully equipped workshop and are a branch of a leading supplier of John Deere equipment. They are a company that is passionate about supporting their customers and the industry. They provide an environment that promotes personal and professional development to ensure individuals have the skills and knowledge to be successful in their chosen career path.
To be successful in the role of Diesel mechanic, you must be/have:
- Good mechanical attributes (experience working on Agricultural machinery would be an advantage).
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and schedule work.
- Positive attitude and drive to support customers.
- Always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Have the right attitude and take ownership of work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Complete repairs and / or maintenance on all farm machinery.
- Dismantle / prep second parts for sale.
- Complete and document paperwork requirements.
- Complying with all health and safety requirements.
This is a varied role where work will be completed in the workshop and yard.
Discover the incredible benefits!
- Option of 5 or 6 weeks Annual Leave.
- They believe in investing in their employees' futures. That's why they offer ongoing training and development opportunities, ensuring that you have all the tools you need to succeed and advance your career.
- You'll have the chance to expand your career horizons across their diverse and dynamic business. They value growth and are committed to helping you reach your full potential.
- And of course, they offer a competitive salary because they understand the importance of recognizing and rewarding your hard work.
- Join the team and unlock a world of possibilities for your career.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.