Cabinetmaking experience is preferred, and Cabinet Vision is the software used, however, applicants with experience in other similar software and who have confidence in being able to
use Cabinet Vision could be considered and give basic introduction training.
The position includes taking drawings from the project manager and drawing them in Cabinet Vision software, update, post any changes, and then order parts and post to our CNC.
Your skills, knowledge and opinion within in the company will be highly valued, therefore, we are after a team player who is willing to be involved in the development and growth of the company and someone with a hands on Cabinetmaking background would fit the position best.
- Experience as a CAD Designer using Cabinet Vision preferably or similar software.
- Working alongside other team members, ensuring the highest quality cabinetry is manufactured.
A little about you:
- Motivated, passionate and happy to fit in and get the jobs done.
- Sound knowledge of cabinetry material properties.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Ongoing planning and organisational skills who can adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Have a genuine desire to be better than the rest with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and working to tight timeframes.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and personal standards.
- Well presented with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Adhere to All Health & Safety Procedures / Regulations.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package neg with skills / experience – ($48/hr) or $100k pa neg
- Full time permanent role
- Can start ASAP
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.