About the opportunity:
- Start date: January 2024
- 4-10+ months in duration with options for return visits, including an induction and orientation.
- Opportunities to work in urgent care or assessment clinics.
- A chance to help students learn in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Opportunities to discuss clinically complex cases with specialists.
- If considering postgraduate studies this provides a good opportunity to discuss and explore our programmes including in orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, paediatric dentistry and prosthodontics.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide teaching and training to dental students
- Providing dental treatment to patients in clinic
- Share professional practice expertise with specialist colleagues
- See below for links to full job descriptions
- Remuneration: Hourly rate, accommodation paid for as well as travel expenses to/from Dunedin
- Must be registered with the DCNZ in your scope of practice and hold a current APC
- Any level of clinical experience will be considered, but 5+ years is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge with others
- Passionate about providing exceptional patient care
- Comfortable planning and discussing treatment plans with patients
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.