About the practice and the role:
- Established, modern practice
- Using digital x-rays, intra oral camera and 3D scanner
- Multi-chair practice offering patients general, cosmetic, and orthodontic dentistry
- Supported by senior dentist, dental assistants and admin team
- Hours/days are negotiable
- Looking for a medium to long term role
- Remuneration - fantastic potential dependent on personal motivation, experience, performance and long term commitment
- Full books with a lot of new patients
- Proven clinical experience of 3+ years in similar role
- Excellent patient manner
- Solid performer with consistent invoicing
- Specialist interests in Endo, Oral Surgery, Perio are beneficial, but not necessary.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Proactive and enthusiastic about promoting the practice philosophy
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced Microsoft user
Christchurch has a lot to offer with the Avon River running through the city and the Banks Peninsula within reach . It's a city with an explorer’s mindset, a thriving tech sector, a talent pool serviced by three world-class universities, and an innovation eco-system like none other. This revitalised central city is surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, with beautiful coastlines, and not far from the Southern Alps to enjoy skiing and snowboarding come the winter.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.