About the role and practice:
- 4-5 days per week, hours/days are negotiable
- Located in the heart of Te Awamutu
- Well established and fast-paced
- Very loyal patient base
- Equipment includes CEREC, CBCT, Rotary Endo, Digital x-rays, soft tissue laster, i/o camera and EMS Airflow
- A positive workplace environment with a focus on bettering your skills through external mentoring & coaching
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Start date: November 2023 or January 2024
- Remuneration: 40% commission
- Enjoy full clinical freedom in compliance with DCNZ guidelines
- Long term role, with a good work-life balance for someone who is looking to make the region their home
- Dedicated support teams - helping free up time so you can focus on patients.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role (preferably in Australia or New Zealand)
- Competent in treatment planning, communication and management of patients of all ages
- Experience with CEREC and Crown & Bridge is a bonus
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A great balance of friendly and professional attitude
- Passionate about oral health
- Enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.