- Make your mark as you ensure safety in a role in an essential industry!
- Enjoy doing work delivering large Electrical Projects
- Develop and experience growth within the company by achieving your goals
What’s in it for me?
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s well-being.
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime pay!
- Experience career progression and development through training opportunities
- Stable, full-time, permanent employment
Enjoy a role with a lot of variety and roles where you can experience training and career progression. For good performers, you may enjoy the path of becoming a charge hand or running your own crew!
We are happy to train the right person, as long as you have been exposed to the handyman type of work or are mechanically minded and can handle trades/tool works. You are required to have a valid Class 1 driver’s license and a Class 2 license is preferred. We will look at candidates with a full class 1 license who could sit a class 2.
- Experience working in a concrete pouring role is beneficial
- Be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors
- Strong commitment to all Health and Safety practices
- A minimum class 1 driver’s license
- Work experience with concrete or civil construction skills would be beneficial, but not required
- Can do attitude, and prepared to work hard
For someone with a great work attitude, there are lots of opportunities to move up the ranks as you grow and learn constantly within our large Electrical NZ business!
About the Role
We will train you where required and make sure you are set up for success!
In this role, you will be working mainly on Tower/ Pole Foundations. You will be installing, maintaining, and/or repairing transmission line structure foundations used in the national power transmission grid. You will be working as part of one big national Electrical Services team. You will work together with supervisors, team leaders, and other team members to ensure that you are delivering the requirements of the business and the client. Along with this, you will be:
- Reading drawings, plans, and consent information
- Understanding general construction concrete use and handling
- Undertaking accurate site set outs, and site preparation excavation
- Understanding steel structure, soil types, and their characteristics
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.