About the role
You will be maintaining beautiful heritage trees, as well as delivering commercial and residential tree work. The role offers huge variety, working with street trees, reserve trees, heritage trees and private work. A great scope of work to keep you challenged to keep the adrenaline flowing.
- Live and work in beautiful New Zealand
- Friendly welcoming team environment
- Competitive pay rates
Ideally you will have
- A relevant Arboriculture qualification
- Minimum of three years proven experience
- Experience in all aspects of professional arboriculture contracting including lines work
- Experience in rope and harness climbing, Elevated Work Platform and Single Rope Technique
- A commitment to health and safety
- The ability to work independently
In return we offer
- Friendly company culture who genuinely care about their people
- Modern machinery and equipment to do a great job
- Ongoing training and support to progress your career
- Competitive remuneration
- Great work life balance
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.