You’ll be working with a diverse team of fun-loving, problem-solvers on some great clients, and across the full spectrum of marketing automation, digital media, search and analytics, design and content. Partner closely with their team of multi-award winning and world-class creative thinkers and collaborate with their technology teams.
You’ll need to have agency or client experience. Be great with people and relationship building. Ability to direct the accounts you work on and have a bit of hustle about you.
YOUR ROLE IS TO:
- Provide primary contact for smaller clients and manage briefs and requests for marketing services
- Support the GM of Client Consulting on general team tasks and client tasks
- Support the Client Consulting and Project Delivery across internal and external client account activity, including the management of job cards in the interests of exceeding team goals
- In conjunction with the Head of Project Delivery generate job Estimates & Trello Cards for Client Consultant and support the production of larger projects
- Provide Community management services for existing clients and new
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) - Effective results leading to happy clients
- Client Revenue - Exceeding agreed client targets
- Productivity - 80% time focus on supporting clients
- Cultural team contributor - OfficeVibe & Regular Peer 360 assessments
PLUS YOU WILL:
- Be a motivated team player in an 8 year old fast moving marketing services start up
- Driven and a self started, capable of working autonomously and as a team member
- Have strong attention to detail and understand that done can be better than perfect
- Play a key role and keep things simple, clever and impactful for clients
- Bring a positive can-do attitude with a mindset of abundance
- Live and embody all core values
THE SKILLS YOU NEED:
- Broad understanding of marketing principles
- Tertiary education / Business or Marketing related degree
- Can disseminate information to all team members as appropriate.
- Actively seeks to increase his/her knowledge of the client’s business.
- Can gain the trust and respect of his/her client counterparts. Is someone that the client counts on and can turn to where needed
- Can help run campaigns from start to finish ensuring accuracy and delivery against the brief
- Time management, prioritisation and self drive , quality execution and solid note taking.
KEY ROLE EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of agency and/or marketing experience
- Some experience within key disciplines - Creative, Media and/or Marketing Technology is valuable
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.