Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Self-motivated and experienced Tower and Mobile Crane Operator with good hand-eye coordination and proven ability to work autonomously. Can communicate well with people from different backgrounds and work closely with construction teams to ensure the most suitable lifting methods and practices are used. Meticulous in daily maintenance and inspections to keep cranes running at their best and strong commitment to safety, taking my time and doing things right the first time, every time. Supportive team member with a can-do attitude.
• Working under pressure, determining priorities and following instructions
• Checking crane's air, water, oil, fuel and lifting equipment
• Setting up cranes and making sure they are secure
• Organising the lift plan and allocating work to the team
• Ensuring loads are not too heavy for the crane, and identifying and controlling hazards
• Following directions from team members on the ground
• Carry out activities in accordance with project plans and targets
• Ensure pre-start checks of equipment are carried out, documented, and filed correctly
• Ensure equipment is presented, maintained, and operated in a safe and efficient manner
• Checking the crane if safe to work and filling in crane checklist before commencing any activity
• Loading and offloading generator lP HP rotors using standard rigger signals set by the company
• Adhere to company work procedure that include safe and healthy.
• Safe crane operation procedure and assisting and supporting team mates.
• Lift, position and place plant equipment
• Assist with routine inspections of the cranes and check they are set up correctly and securely
• Ensure a healthy and safe environment for operators on site
• Minimise and report any unsafe activities
Dec 2009 - June 2016
Responsibilities as above
(code C30 and C31) Jan 2006 - March 2007
• General lifting of any goods that needs to be transported
• Inspecting of a tower crane before use to check if it is safe to use
• Pouring of concrete general worker to slinger and crane operator (Max 180 tons)
• Rotek safety standard compliance E (Power station environment)
(code c41) 1996 - Nov 2003
• Project Management
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Prince 2 Foundation
• Certificate of Competence: Overhead Crane (Cab Controlled)
• Certificate of training in Tower Crane (10,00 kg)