Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Adaptable, energetic and tech-savvy Telecommunication Technician with a practical mindset and 12 months hands-on experience in working with copper and fibre cable. Genuine enthusiasm for learning, a commitment to Health and Safety, and driven to deliver optimal results for customers. Confident communicator and productive team member with the ability to explain technical concepts in a clear and easy to understand manner. Outstanding planning skills, ability to work to deadlines and targets, effective at fault finding and troubleshooting, and knowledgeable in reading and interpreting plans. Sound computer skills for record keeping and qualified with a New Zealand Level 7 Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering as well as having 15 months local NZ work experience.
Currently employed as a technician/customer service manager with Mobile Experts Ltd, a Mobile & Telecommunications equipment supplier. Role includes: mobile software configuration, router configuration, network diagnostic, preparation of daily sales reports, and providing customer & help desk support.
Telecommunication Fibre Technician Feb 2018 – Aug 2018
Lucky Fibre Comms Ltd, Auckland, https://www.businesscheck.co.nz/ltd/9429046073600/
• Installed & maintained Fibre Optic cables network in homes and businesses
• Examined design specifications and work areas to determine the least obstructive way to run fibre optics cable without disrupting existing underground services
• Performed cable builds through underground or aerial including laying, ribbonet jointing, and connecting the home to the fibre optics network at the boundary
• Fault finding and troubleshooting through designated equipment and power meters
• Maintenance, testing and installation of cables/wires and aerials whilst making sure that they are performing at their best levels on the network
• Worked in confined spaces to perform civil and scoping work which included concrete cutting and reinstating, thrusting and underground work.
• Ensured that all network integrated machines, computers and fibre devices are network compatible, configured correctly and programmed correctly
• Troubleshooting of fibre optic cable for internet and telephony and installation of micro ducts and ducting, managing customer experience, escalations and complaints and closing jobs every day
Between May 2017 and Feb 2018, I was employed as a Painting Foreman in Auckland. Role included: Supervising a team, assigning tasks, ensuring expected standards were being met, and maintaining records of material, labour & time costs.
Telecommunication Technician Feb 2014 – Aug 2014
• Provided maintenance & technical support
• Repaired & replaced components of a telephone line.
• Providing new connections ( telephone, internet)to customers
• Applied technical solutions to fix ADSL faults
• Peo TV configuration and router configuration
• Diploma In Electronics & TelecommunicationEngineering (Level 7) 2015-2016
Queens Academic Group(Aspire International), Auckland, https://aspire2international.ac.nz/
• Pearson BTEC HND Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (OCF Level 5) 2012-2014
• Child Cancer Foundation, New Zealand volunteer
• Keen sportsman and enjoy playing cricket, football and badminton. Played 4B Division for Kumeu Cricket Club