Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Supply Chain Professional with considerable expertise in supply and logistics management, quality assurance, supplier liaison, vendor development, and contracts management. Experienced in initiating and completing procurement processes in a cost effective and ethical manner, considering price, service, quality, and inventory positions, in accordance with operational and company procedures. Effective communicator and collaborative team member, with Certification in CISCP and CISCM.
• ERP modules like SAP -ECC and S4Hana
• Tendering / Sourcing / Contracting / Negotiation
• Contract Management and Vendor Development
• Strategic Sourcing / Project Procurement
• Sound understanding of Supplier Market
• Procedures involved in ordering, receiving, storing and delivering stocks
• Translating techno-commercial functional experience for Supply Chain initiatives involving Project Implementation, Inventory Control, Warehouse Management, Cost Reduction & Quality systems
• ECO (Engineering Change request, Change Over,Change Control).
• PPAP & Processes establishment as per company PPAP requirements.
April 2017 – present, Methanol Chemicals Company, Petrochemical Manufacturing
• Manage a team of 3 supervisors and 12Buyers/Specialist
• Work on various purchase documents on a day-to-day basis like Monitoring the PR-PO process and ensuring the KPI are met
• Review and approve the terms (in Liaising with Legal Department) and review and approve existing contracts with suppliers and vendors
• Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors and build and maintain long-term relationships
• Perform risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements
• Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Prepare procurement reports for management and ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met
• Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to Management
• Review and approving Purchase orders with authorisations up to 100,000 USD.
April 2014- March 2017, Power and Water Plant Operation and Maintenance
• Worked on purchase documents on a day-to-day basis such as assigning purchase requisitions to Buyers/Officers, Floating Tenders, creating and reviewing Purchase and Service orders, LTSA and Yearly contracts along with Agreements
• Prepared contracts, negotiated and managed the terms and conditions, ensuring adherence to established quality and technical standards as well as delivery requirements.
• Conducted meetings with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going continuity of services.
• Sourced and engaged reliable suppliers and vendors
• Performed risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements
• Controlled the procurement budget and promoted a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Preparing procurement management reports and ensured Key Performance Indicators (KPI) were met
• Trained and mentored the new staff
• Core member in the implementation of SAP
• Catered to Emergency Requirements- especially during Plant Shutdowns and safety
May 2011 – March 2014, Consultancy for Oil and Gas
• Gathered information for the "As – Is" business process and developed a "To – Be" for project control reporting structure which best fits the organization’s operational & strategic goals
• Understanding /anticipating customer’s critical business issues/pain areas in procurement and vendor development in supply chain management
Contracts and Procurement Manager
May 2010 – Feb 2011, Oil Exploration
• Spearheaded initiatives for functions of contracts & procurement management for drilling and exploration including products like pipes, fittings, flanges, casings, tubing’s,
• Worked on purchase documents like purchase requisition, RFQ, purchase order, service orders extensions
• Prepared/Drafted contracts / purchase orders /service orders SPOC (single point of contact) for around 9 contracts includingCompletion Services, Work Over Rig, Wire line Logging, Bunk Houses, Passenger vehicles, and processing 120+ Purchase orders and Service Orders on month-on-month basis
• Coordinated with NAPIMS for Contracts approval from advertisements, Pre-bid qualification, approval for issuing tenders, technical evaluation, commercial strategy, and evaluation and award recommendation
Experience prior to 2010
• Contracts and Procurement Manager for drilling and exploration and operations
• Supply Chain Manager and Vendor Developer for machined, hydraulic and pneumatic parts
• Technical Support Engineer for the establishment ,implementation and maintenance of the quality system in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and TS16949 standard
• Certification in Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) and Certification in Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI, USA)
• B.E. in Industrial Engineering and Management
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, DME (Machine Tool Technology)