Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Enthusiastic and talented Secondary Teacher with over 20 years’ experience in teaching Biology, Mathematics and General Science up to Year 13 level. Genuine love of teaching and strong belief in the essence of 'quality' teaching, sharing knowledge, to transform learners. Excellent classroom control with proven ability to use different types of teaching strategies to engage students and meet objectives. Excel in creating teaching and learning resources to facilitate successful learning outcomes. Confident communicator and supportive and professional team member, with ability to relate well to colleagues and students from a wide range of backgrounds. Bilingual in English and Hindi.
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons in Biology, Mathematics and general Science, based on national curriculum guidelines
• Encourage student participation in lessons
• Contribute to other school-related activities
• Achieved the highest pass rate for national exams for the classes I taught
• Worked with the National Exams Office as national chief exam marker
• Headed my school for Australian Mathematics competition
• HSE coordinator and student counsellor and national sports coordinator
• Selected to represent the school to attend a Microscopy Workshop @ The University of theSouth Pacific
• Bachelor of Education (Secondary) in Biology and Mathematics, The University of the South Pacific
• PGCBA - Post Grad Certificate in Business (Financial Administration)
• PGDBAAAS - Post Grad Diploma in Business Administration (Advanced Analytical Skills)
• C.G.PGC – Certificate in Counselling
• Watching documentaries
• Enjoy sports and working out at the gym to keep fit
• Experiencing different cultures and food with my family
• Administering Lab-based experiments particularly in Biology and General Science
• Guiding students in field studies on how to gather their own (primary) data, to extend classroom learning through direct observation and experience; have taken students on several Marine, Forest, Mangrove ecosystem and bird observation to collect data to use for analysis
• Use various teaching skills/methods and strategies to uplift student standards
• Clear communication skills with ability to listen and share ideas related to my subject matter
• Promote the love of learning as an effective teaching tool, which includes an engaging classroom presence and the value in real-world learning