Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Software Engineer and Technical Team Lead with 15+ years experience in analysis, design, development, deployment and implementation of web and enterprise applications in J2EE environment. Experience in working with globally located teams, including 6 years at client locations in the United States. Good cross-cultural awareness and appreciation of different business and system requirements. Effective communicator and supportive team member and team leader who thrives on new challenges and learning from others. Qualified with a Masters in Information Technology and Certified Apache Cassandra Data Modeler and Administrator.
Lead Software Engineer/Analyst, August 2013 - Current
Overview: Lead and mentor a team in supporting and building applications related to governance, security and privacy.Oversee projects, design, develop and deploy solutions, and interpret business requirements.
• Developed machine learning solution for change and problem management prediction integrated with ServiceNow Data. Used Python, Neo4J and Linkurious Graph Visualization tool
• Successfully upgraded Semaphore components (Classification Server, Semantic EnhancementServer and Ontology Editor) including SKOS based model, Apache Jena API, SPARQLand Jena TDB (Triple Store) and integrated with CMS (SharePoint,Quark)
• Provided consultancy and technical design and acted as authoritative application expert to Quark (Content Management System) concerning integration with TaxonomyInformation Management Eco System
• Lead in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of REST based integration Solution for Quark and Taxonomy Management Tool
• Lead in developing high- and low-level application design artifacts for ASG Rochade Metadata Repository Tool ensuring all technical deliverables are consistent with architectural standards and guidelines.
• Lead general system maintenance and upgrades (server refreshes, OS upgrades etc.,)
• Implemented Informatica Data Catalog and Axon tools for Data Profiling, Lineage and DataGovernance on Cloudera Hadoop environment
• Involved in End-to-End implementation of Rochade Metadata Management Product for DataGovernance and Data Stewards Teams
• Provided timely and clear status to management and business partners on production issues.
• Built prototypes and proofs of concept to validate feasibility of solutions or options
Environment: ASGRochade, Semaphore, Informatica Data Catalog, Axon, Neo4j, Linkurious, Python,APOC, SPARQL, CYPHER, Linux, Windows
ProgrammerAnalyst, March 2007 – June2013
Worked for Verinon clients to develop and support new and existing software applications. Carried out maintenance migration activities and provided end users and customers with application support.
• Worked as a Technical Team Lead for the development infrastructure i.e. development and deployment environments (including Build environment, tools, etc)
• Worked closely with business teams and vendors to gather requirements to prepare use cases
• Provided inputs to the PM so that the schedule was appropriately de-risked from a technology risk perspective
• Involved in the change and impact analysis for the HIPAA 4010- 5010 conversion
• Responsible for several integration modules of ICSeBill for multiple releases
• Oversaw testing, system integration, debugging and troubleshooting of the application
• Completed project documentation, status reporting and presentation
• Gained fair knowledge of functions in the Healthcare domain and Insurance sectors
• Trained and assigned tasks to team members and oversaw progress
Environment: MyEclipse 8.6,JBoss 4.3, J2SE 5, Hibernate, Struts, Spring2.5, Maven, DB2v9, EnterpriseArchitect, Hudson, CVS, EasyMock, Splunk, Emma, JAXB, Apache Commons, TagLibs, JUnit, Hudson, JIRA, Digester, WinSQL
Prior to 2007, I was employed as a Software Engineer and Java J2EE consultant with anIT services company in India involved in end-to-end project implementation.
Skills/ Experience Summary
• DevelopingWeb-centric Applications
• Web-component design and development
• DevelopingREST based Microservices using Java, Swagger
• Cloudera Hadoop distribution, HDFS, Spark
• DevOps related technologies like Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant
• Ontology technologies using Semaphore, SPARQL and Jena TDB
• Graphs technologies Neo4j, Allegro Graph, Triple Stores, CYPHER, RDF
• Design and Modeling Applications with UML using Visio, Enterprise Architect
• Software Configuration management using VSS, CVS, PVCS.
• Good understanding of Microservices and Apache Kafka
• Exposure to other tools TIBCO, SAP XI