Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
New Zealand experienced Site Supervisor with 30+ years of experience specializing in Deep Soil Mixing. Led diverse teams in the South Island helping rebuild Christchurch after the earthquake in 2011. Influential in leading the team that helped rebuild the foundation of St. Georges Hospital(50m NZD). Solid reputation for implementing strict Health and Safety protocols at the construction site. Collaborative team player who loves to share knowledge with peers and clients and has strong experience with operating, repairing and maintenance of heavy machinery.
• St. George Hospital Christchurch (50m NZD) – Build of interlocking concrete walls, drilling on the ground and pumping concrete to support foundation while the Hospital is still in operation. Collaborated closely with Hospital Management and nearby Residential Area to minimize disruption while maintaining project schedule. Supervised 8 full time crew members and other contractors on site.
• High speed rail network 2 – Birmingham toLondon (200 billion NZD) – Contracted under ESG for CP drilling, taking core samples from the ground to base rock for soil analysis. Lead a team of 8crew members and 32 sub-contractors. Strong emphasis on Health & Safety protocols in compliance of UK regulations.
• Fleet repairs
• Supervising work on different sites, paint shop, prep and mechanic shops.
• Supervise 5 full time team members
• Excavating foundations and pouring base concrete
• Operating & maintaining various pieces of heavy plant such as Excavators (up to 45tons), Mobile Cranes (up to 110 tons), Crawler Crane (up to 60 tons),Telescopic Handlers (up to 18 meters) and Soil Mec Drill Rigs.
• GoldCard Plant Machine Maintenance Certified
Environmental Scientific Group (ESG)
• Work done for the High-Speed Rail Network 2 (200 billion NZD) that spans fromBirmingham to London.
• Scheduling work for 8 crew members and 32 sub-contractors
• Assuring health and safety compliance of each team members and making sure that each crew have the proper ticket to work on assigned site.
• Conduct Pre-Site Meetings
• Health and Safety Trainer (Manual Handling)
• Preparation of site packs & instructions for crew members
• Site inspection & client liaison
• R, T, W special-type endorsement on NZ driver’s license
Highway Geotechnical NZ Ltd.
• Operation of a DSM drilling rig and excavator in different buildings and sites inChristchurch including St. George Hospital Site (50m NZD)
• Managed a team of 8 full time crew members carrying out stabilization of various sites around Christchurch. Sites varied from individual housing plots and buildings.
• Worked with crew members coming from different cultural backgrounds
• GeneralMaintenance and inspection of equipment worth 3m NZD
• Secant Pile Wall Construction
• Manage the logistics of incoming deliveries and movement of heavy machineries on site.
• Coordinated with local community representatives and building managers
• Managing health and safety compliance of each team members on site. Coordinate with vendors to ensure proper sizing of PPE are worn by the crew.
Prior to 2013, I’ve worked as a Site Manager for S.C. Baird Ltd, a Senior Piling Forman for Roger Bullivant Ltd and various construction roles doing skilled labor.
• St. John Ambulance Brigade – Emergency aid in the workplace
• Health & Safety – Occupational Health and Safety, Defibrillator Training, Fire Warden Trained
• Operator Licenses – Telescopic Handler, Crawler Cranes, Wheeled Cranes, and Excavator
• Construction Site Operative Industry Accreditation
• StockCar Racing