Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Qualified health professional with 2 years’ nursing experience in a General Surgery Ward and most recently 18 months as a Covid-19 Response Practical Nurse at a medical centre which is accredited by the WHO as an Emergency Medical Team for infectious disease outbreak management and trauma surgical operations. Calm in emergencies with excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills and a genuine commitment to providing outstanding patient care. Experienced in working in a multi-cultural environment and engaging with clients and internal teams in a clear and respectful manner, including providing patient and family education.
• Equipment: Cardiac Monitor/Pulse Oximeter/Thermometer, Defibrillator, Nebulizer/ECG Machine, glucometer, Laryngoscope and Ambu bag, Suction Apparatus
• Checking vital signs, IV Insertion, Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Wound care, Documentation & Record keeping and Ability to follow the rules & Protocol
• Basic Life Support – when working in emergency department I carried out CPR for Cardiac arrest patients
• Medication administration and wound care, assisting doctors for post-operative patients providing wound care in sterile procedure.
• Documentation, record keeping, recording of patient data, and following rules and protocol
• Excellent communication to interact with patients in a professional manner and maintain effective relationships with team members
April 2021 – Sept 2022
May 2011 – Aug 2012
Casualty, General Surgery Ward, March 2009 – April 2011
Summary of Responsibilities
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation nursing interventions using nursing process.
• Care of critically ill patient in the pre-operative and post- operative period
• Fluid and electrolyte Management
• Administration of Medication (intra venous, intra muscular, intra dermal subcutaneous and oral)
• Urine testing, collecting, labelling and dispatching of specimens
• Catheterization and care of patient with indwelling catheter
• Continuous cardiac monitoring and pulse
• Supervised and provided training for nursing students, nursing assistants and health care workers
• Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
• Basic Life Support (BLS) - CPR - American Heart Association