Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Health professional with a respectful and culturally appropriate approach, and 7+ years’ nursing experience in both Hospital and Clinic settings. Skilled in building connections with patients and whanau from diverse backgrounds, and approach wellbeing through a holistic lens. Enjoy working as a supportive team member and can communicate effectively with senior healthcare professionals as well as new graduates. Experienced PeopleSoft and Oracle user to prepare and analyse reporting data. Qualified with a Bachelor of Nursing and currently completing a Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Leadership and Management. High motivation to continue learning and developing professionally.
Clinic Nurse, Aug 2021 present
• Review infant (birth to 5 years) health, growth, development, and immunisation
• Provide maternal health care
Clinic Nurse, Jan 2017 – Aug 2021
• Delivered patient care for all age groups
• Experience with patients with a range of health issues, from screenings and assessments, to mental and physical wellbeing, with ability to assess and respond to emergency situations. Assessed patients’ conditions, administered medication, set IVs, and updated patient records
• Provided emotional support, and educating patients on how to manage their illness/ injury
Intensive Care Nurse, Jan- Dec 2016
• Cared for high acuity patient requiring intensive monitoring and organ support therapies
• Evaluated patients’ conditions, administered treatment, and provided support during recovery
• Liaised with Physicians regarding changes in patient condition
Intern Staff Nurse, June 2014 – Dec 2015
• Provided quality nursing care under supervision according to medical care plan
• Currently studying Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Leadership and Management
• Bachelor of Nursing Science (Post Registration) (2018)
• Supervisory SkillsCertificate (2018)
• Diploma in Nursing (2013)
• I enjoy travel and visitedNZ for 2 weeks in 2020
• Spending time with friends and family
• Watching comedy movies and listening to music
• Professional responsibility: Strong adherence to professional, legal, and ethical responsibilities and cultural safety. Ability to demonstrate good judgement and demonstrate accountability for actions and decisions
• Management of nursing care: Experienced in the assessment and management of patient care, responsive to patients’ needs as supported by nursing knowledge. Promote an environment that maximises health consumer safety and independence
• Interpersonal: Possess excellent communication skills to establish a warm therapeutic relationship with patients, peers, and supervisors resulting in positive feedbacks from patients and relatives.
• Team work: Ability to work in teams with diverse people.For instance, in the department, working together with intern nurses and supervisor to accomplish objectives
• Communication: Experience in dealing with internal and external clients in a cultural safe manner, to ensure successful communication through active listening and thoughtful questioning
• Problem Solving: Resolve in-depth queries in a methodical manner independently, and with internal and external stakeholders to find appropriate resolutions and efficiencies, all with a high level of quality.
• Planning and Organizing: Refined planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support, and ad hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner
• Systems Knowledge: PeopleSoft andOracle. Experience in preparing and analysing reporting data