Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Reliable and conscientious health professional with broad experience including as a nursing assistant for patients with physical and mental disabilities, as a staff nurse at a medical clinic, and as a quarantine nurse with an agency responsible for monitoring and preventing communicable diseases. Enjoy assisting patients with daily living activities, administering medications and providing nursing care. Friendly communicator with proven ability to work as a supportive team member and build connections with people from diverse backgrounds. Open-minded, respectful and compassionate with a culturally appropriate approach and a great work ethic. Good level of computer literacy and quick to learn new systems and technology.
Full-time Nursing Assistant May 2019 - present
Rehab centre catering to persons with physical and mental disabilities.
• Assist nursing staff and residents and maintain the facility to meet hygiene standards
• Provide support with daily living activities including showering, feeding and social activities
• Provide support for the smooth day-to-day operation of the facility
• Ensuring that daily necessities such as diapers, bed pads, and wipes are available
Medical Referral Service Coordinator July 2017 - March 2019
• Receiving and booking members’ medical referrals
• Referring members to medical practitioners or facilities depending on their referral. e.g. follow-up check-ups, annual physical exams, diagnostic procedures, and dental procedures
Staff Nurse Sept 2016 - March 2017
provider of medical advice and basic emergency treatments and procedures
• Received and assessed clients/patients when visiting the clinic
• Interviewed clients/patients to determine the reason for their visit
• Checked vital signs and history before seeing the doctors
• Assisted with medical procedures
• Administered medications and provided nursing care
Quarantine Nurse, August 2015 to August 2016
Government agency responsible for monitoring and preventing communicable diseases
• Checked that all the information given by both passengers and crew was correct and accurate, especially their current health status
• Provided immediate care and transport if a passenger or a crew manifested signs and symptoms of a disease on the monitor list (e.g. SARS, MERS-COV, EBOLA)
• Front-liner responsible for assessing and guiding both airline passengers and crew during their arrival in the Philippines
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2013)
• Philippine Regulation Commission: Board Passer | Registered Nurse, License Number 0822343 (pending renewal)
• Manila Doctor’s Hospital Training program for registered nurses. October 2014 – February 2015
• Basic Intravenous Therapy Training Program for Nurses. March 26 – 28 2014
• Going out to take some pictures; photography and film making has always been my passion
• Cycling to work and exercise