Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Mechanical and Industrial Engineer with a Masters’ degree and 3+ years’ post graduate experience as an Applications Engineer/Inside Sales Support with a heat pump manufacturer. Creative, innovative and practical with a keen interest in applying the principles of manufacturing and thermodynamics to find feasible results to meet market requirements. Highly organised logical thinker, with an eye for detail, an easy communication style, a good sense of humour, and proven ability to work as a supportive team member.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, acquired through writing technical reports, cold calling, presenting to groups and delivering technical support to customers
• High level analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong planning, organisational and time management capabilities
• Statics, dynamics and strength of materials
• Mechanical processes and engineering operations
• Adherence to safety regulations and quality standards
• Confident decision-maker who can remain calm in stressful situations and when meeting deadline
Inside Sales Support, Oct 2019 – Jan 2023
• Liaised with Engineering Design and Production teams to ensure special units and options were communicated correctly and satisfied the project design intent including functionality and feature descriptions and specifications
• Updated and created Sales and Marketing literature in line with product specifications, performance and technical data. This included guide specs, unit performance, IOM’s, detailed wiring diagrams etc.
• Provided technical information on feasibility of project designs in support of sales efforts. This includes quotes, selections, submittals and related technical information.
Contract Position, May– Aug 2018
• Created 3D models of parts and machines using SolidWorks
• Created and maintained barcode ready inventory management system for maintenance department using VBA
• Established an electronic library of drawings using Microsoft Excel
Contract Position, April– Sept 2017
• Designed die surfaces for different tooling operations such as drawing and flanging engineering changes for different die surfaces
• Detailed different components of a die and updated standard components in CAD library
Aug 2015 – Nov 2016
• Masters of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
• SolidWorks Design Certificate
• Engineering Graphical Communication
• Material Science I and II
• Manufacturing Fundamentals, Advanced Manufacturing
• Tool Design and Fabrication
• Control Systems
• Thermal Systems Design
• Fluid Mechanics
• Applied Thermodynamics SolidWorks