Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Experienced marketing and communications professional with experience in the development of strategic marketing plans for a wide array of clients in industries including tech, e-commerce, real estate, non-profit and private golf clubs. Highly skilled in delivering brand strategies, strategic communications, integrated marketing and data analysis. Team player experienced in mentoring others and leading small and large groups in matrixed environments to meet client and internal needs across different organizations.
Director of Communications, Sep 2021 - Present
Overview: serve as a strategic lead with a portfolio of clients integrating expertise and partnership by building strong relationships, proactively delivering counsel to clients, leading strategic plans with multiple services, managing team to deliver high-quality deliverables against defined goals
• Manage over USD 525,000 in annual client billings across integrated marketing and brand strategy accounts
• Serve as the strategic lead with a portfolio of clients integrating expertise and partnership from the broaderBuffalo network by building strong client relationships, proactively delivering counsel to clients, leading strategic plans with multiple services, managing team to deliver high-quality deliverables against defined goals
• Oversee development of strategic marketing plans for a wide array of clients in industries including tech, e-commerce, real estate, non-profit and private golf clubs
• Contribute to the financial health of the agency through top-line revenue generation, proper scoping of account work, management of account teams to ensure cost-effective delivery and overall agency profitability
• Play key role as mentor and cultivator of an agency culture that aligns with company values and is welcoming, fun, collaborative and focused on delivering results for brands
Director, Communications Strategy, April 2015 - Oct 2021
Hired as Digital Marketing and Communications Manager and promoted to Communications Strategy Director in Jan 2018
Overview: oversaw marketing and communications department at professional motorsports team, leading strategy in working with partners to deliver campaigns across all marketing disciplines
• Organised and managed custom creative content production generating over 145 million impressions and 11 million engagements on social media channels, delivering over $23 million of third-party verified media equivalency value
• Advised Business Development team on innovative platforms to pitch prospective clients in established and growth industries, and design multi-platform media strategies to amplify organic and earned media for partnership launches targeting tech, CPG, e-commerce and sports audiences
• Oversaw data collection and reporting processes, analyzing business intelligence metrics and visualization to communicate efficiencies, successes and opportunities for program planning and evaluation
• Craft strategic internal and external corporate, industry and consumer communications for company leadership, partners and relevant agencies to align with appropriate narrative messaging in written, spoken and multimedia engagements. Awarded PR News Platinum Award in2018 for Mark Martin’s NASCAR Hall of Fame induction speech
• Manage Roush Fenway’s active involvement in NASCAR Diversity Program, recruiting outstanding diverse candidates for annual internships and overseeing development plans to promote their growth within the industry. In 2018, honoured with NASCAR Drive forDiversity Award for promotion and development of the program
• Led efforts to pivot team marketing strategy during COVID-19 shutdown, designing and facilitating award-winning dynamic virtual hospitality program that staged 23 live digital experiences to entertain over 300 VIP guests and broadcast 10 fan-facing events streamed to over 100,000 viewers
• Keynote speaker and panel participant at notable marketing summits, including NASCAR Marketing and CommunicationsSummit and Acronis Cybersecurity How eSports Technology Services EconomicDisruption event
Digital Media Coordinator May 2013 – Mar 2015
• Executed and led digital marketing campaigns for assorted clients through an award-winning agency
• Developed and refined analytics and reporting processes while managing key client account relationships
• Wrote featured SEO-optimized blogs and produced video content for various clients across multiple industries
• Managed and created daily content for over 170 social profiles across major social networks
• Led online reputation management efforts for more than 300 business locations
• Master of Business Administration (2017- 2019)
• Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies (2010 - 2014)
Keynote speaker and panel participant at notable marketing summits, including NASCAR Marketing and Communications Summit and Acronis Cybersecurity How eSports Technology Services Economic Disruption event
Professional member of Public Relations Society of America, https://www.prsa.or